I know Christmas just ended, but our Valentine's Day outfit release is THIS FRIDAY and it has us going crazy for all things hearts and kisses!
Today we are sharing our favorite Valentine's Day crafts to get your little ones involved in! When it comes to crafting, I am all about simple- yet adorable. So I found my favorite 5 crafts that are perfect for February 14th!
1. Toilet Paper Roll Heart Stamp from Designing Mama
We love how easy and simple this craft is! And a great way to reuse those old TP rolls!
2. Love U Hand Print Art from Lil' Luna
3. Fingerprint Heart Frame from Mommy's Bundle
Once you snag your Valentine's Day romper or raglan from us at Gigi and Max, you can take a photo of your babe wearing it, and have them decorate the frame!
4. Tissue Paper Wreath from Happy Hooligans
5. Handprint Bouquet from Nanny Shecando
*DON'T FORGET* Our first Valentine's Day outfits are going live this Friday, January 6th at 9AM CST right here on www.gigiandmax.com.